What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device so that the website can recognize your device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time. There are session cookies and persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time. Session cookies are erased when the user closes the browser. Cookies are used to help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience. They can do it because the websites can work with these files so they can recognize and remember important information to improve your experience on the website. Cookies cannot harm your files or increase the risk of virus on your computer. What type of cookies do we use?
1. Mandatory cookies These cookies are strictly required or mandatory because they allow you to navigate the site and use its features. Without them, we may not be able to provide certain services or features, and our Site will not work smoothly and effectively for you as we would like.
2. Cookies for efficiency and functionality These cookies are not strictly required but they do allow us to personalize your online experience with our web pages. By using them we can remember your preferences as to avoid re-entering the information you have already provided; to collect data on the way our services are being used so we can improve our Website and our Services and conduct a market research.
3. Advertising cookies We use these Cookies to get information on the way you use our Website and its web pages, or how you react on the ads so we can personalize them according to your preferences. These cookies allow us to figure out which are the most popular pages on our website and to monitor the frequency of use of our services so that your interaction with us can be improved. It's important to know that excluding advertising cookies does not necessarily mean that you will not see our ads on third-party websites, but that these ads will not be targeted to you or tailored to your preferences.
4. Session cookies We may also use session cookies that allow you to navigate between individual pages of our Website without having to re-enter and to recognize you when you come back.
5. Third-party cookies In certain circumstances, we may work with third parties to provide services on our Site. Third parties - advertisers and other organizations may use their own cookies to collect information about your activity on our Site and / or the ads you have viewed. This information can be used by them to show the ads they think are most likely to be of interest to you based on the content you were viewing. Third-party advertisers can also use this information to measure the performance of their ads. We do not have access to and control these cookies, and to disable or reject cookies from third parties, please refer to the third party's website.
How to delete or disable cookies?
You have the ability to decline receiving cookies from this Site or any other site any time by modifying the settings in your browser. You can set your browser to alert you before accepting cookies or completely turn off your browser to receive cookies. Further information about the deactivation of cookies is available on your internet’s browser website on your help’s screen. VisitCookies policy for more information about the most used browsers. Please keep in mind that if your cookies are disabled, certain features of the site you visit may be affected. Contacts: If you have any questions on the Cookies policy, please contact us on: [email protected]. Publication date: 25/04/2020